Saturday, May 23, 2009

How Long Does It Take Drysol To Work

Pentecost Novena

STARTING THE NOVENA OF PENTECOST, THE HOLY SPIRIT PRAYER, TO START FRIDAY '22MAGGIO 2009 until May 30, 2009:

In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit Santo.

recite the Veni, Creator Spiritus, or the sequence

Day 1
"You are merciful to all, because all you can not look at the sins of men, in view of repentance. Because you love all things that are and loathe nothing that you have made, if I hated something you would not even created. How could a thing remain, unless you want? Or be preserved if you had not called forth? You spare all things because they are yours, Lord, lover of life, for your imperishable spirit is in all things. For this you just punishment to the culprits and warn them again reminding them of their sins, because, denying the evil, believe in you, Lord. "(Sap.11 0.23 to 26; 12:1-2)

Holy Spirit God's gift to my soul, I remain seized with emotion and admiration, thinking of you. I find nothing I can say that I feel deep happiness, my host sapendoti sweet and divine life in me. How
showering water, my soul is overwhelmed with peace, love, contemplation taste of teas.
I am astonished as the face of such condescension, and I think your beautiful, beautiful beyond words and imagination, I think of the inexhaustible riches of your grace, gifts, virtues, fruits and beatitudes.
I think of your tender goodness, that pushes you to dwell in me. You have everything, you can do anything, you can give me everything. They moved into a state of admiration, in spite of my misery, that makes me be the last of the earth.
I thank you, I adore you, thank you, I ask you all. Give me all, O Holy Spirit!
- 3 Glory

Day 2
"Non c’è dunque nessuna condanna per quelli che sono in Cristo Gesù. Poichè la legge dello Spirito che dà vita in Cristo Gesù ti ha liberato dalla legge del peccato e della morte" (Rm 8,1-2).

Spirito del Signore e celeste donatore, con la più profonda umiltà, ma anche con tutta la potenza dei miei ardenti desideri, chiedo i tuoi santi doni, particolarmente la sapienza e la pietà.
Accresci in me questi doni fino al loro sviluppo completo affinché l’anima mia sia docile ed obbediente a Te, Maestro interiore, ed io viva abitualmente dei tuoi doni e nella contemplazione intima e soave di Te e di tutta la Trinità.
- 3 Gloria al Padre

3° Giorno
"Quelli infatti che vivono secondo la carne, pensano alle cose della carne; quelli invece che vivono secondo lo Spirito, alle cose dello Spirito. Ma i desideri della carne portano alla morte, mentre i desideri dello Spirito portano alla vita e alla pace" (Rm 8,5-6).

Spirito Santo, Maestro interiore e santificatore, io Ti domando con insistenza instancabile di voler istruire il mio intelletto su tutta la verità e parlare al mio cuore, di volermi santificare curando la mia anima come hai curato quella della Madonna, l’Immacolata tua Sposa, dei Martiri e dei Santi.
Io sono avido di santità: non per me, ma per dare gloria a Te, Maestro dei maestri, gloria alla Trinità, splendore alla Chiesa, esempio alle anime.
Non c’è mezzo migliore per essere veri apostoli che essere santi, perché, all’infuori della santità, si conclude ben poco.
Spirito Santo ascolta la mia preghiera ed esaudisci i miei ardenti desideri.
- 3 Gloria al Padre

4° Giorno
"Quelli che vivono secondo la carne non possono piacere a Dio. Voi però non siete sotto il dominio della carne, ma dello Spirito, dal momento che lo Spirito abita in voi. Se qualcuno non ha lo Spirito di Cristo, non gli appartiene. E se Cristo è in voi, il vostro corpo è morto a causa del peccato, ma lo Spirito è vita a causa della giustificazione"(Rm 8,8-10)

Spirito Santo, verità e luce beatissima, sento una deep sadness to see that You are almost completely unknown or forgotten by most of us.
Do not you ever think, as we are distracted by so many concerns, absorbed by the spirit of the world, careless and heedless of your kindness and gentleness. What ingratitude!
Much of this is our fault, we do not live this truth and who almost never speak to souls.
Hail, Spirit of God, these poor my feelings, so regrettable oversight of repair and to implore so much light for me, for the priests and the faithful.
- 3 Glory

Day 5
"And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will give life to your mortal bodies by his Spirit that ancestral in you "(Rom.8, 11).

Holy Spirit, love and sweetness of the Father and the Son, flower and fragrance of God's holiness, divine fire lit in me, make my heart all over again, you take away every stain and dark, burning all impurities, and restore the image of the Son of God.
Spirit of fire that you deserve to live personally to sanctify me in, turn on me in this fire of love, piercing and invest with your flame across my soul, cast out every inordinate affection; apostolic achievements to push me, give me the grace to be a pure flame and burn and eternal love.
- 3 Glory

Day 6
"So then brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh: for if ye live after the flesh will die, but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, ye shall live "(Rom 8.12-13).

Spirit of strength you have given to the martyrs the strength to die gladly for the cause of Christ the Lord, instill in me the divine gift in whole or intensity.
thrill my slumber and my laziness, make me strong in taking all that the Lord asks of me, regardless of the sacrifices and efforts, to your glory and the spiritual and material benefit of all our brothers. Give me
strength to continue with zeal, without getting tired and unable to leave because I started it.
Give me courage and energy in defending the Church boldly, in stating in front of all the integrity of the true faith and allegiance to the Pope and the Bishops. Give me the momentum of the apostolate
superhuman, that I will endure to the end, if it means martyrdom or any of the body. Divine Spirit, sustain me with your almighty circondami of your strength and wrap me in your invincible fortress.
- 3 Glory

Day 7
"All who are judged by the Spirit of God are sons of God, and you did not receive a spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you received a spirit of adoption whereby we cry, 'Abba, Father' "(Rom. 8:14-15).

Spirit of truth and light, heat and flame of light, most blessed light, clears and scatter the shadows of my mind all of the error and doubt.
radiates and illuminates with perfect clarity the depths of my soul. What I reject out every error, which adheres strongly to the truth according to the teachings of the Church ; you walk in your glory.
dress of your holy light, I will always remain in your truth and pure clarity.
- 3 Glory

Day 8
"And if we are children, then heirs: eredi di Dio, coeredi di Cristo, se veramente partecipiamo alle sue sofferenze per partecipare anche alla sua gloria" (Rm 8,17).

Spirito purificatore, purificami da ogni macchia. Santificami e dammi le virtù di Gesù, le stesse sue intenzioni e disposizioni interiori.
Sii in me lo stesso Spirito di Gesù.
Spira all’anima mia, verso Gesù, lo stesso amore che il Padre spira al suo Figlio divino e dammi la stessa attrazione che il Padre sente verso il suo diletto e carissimo Figlio Gesù.
- 3 Gloria al Padre

9° Giorno
"Da che cosa derivano le guerre e le liti che sono in mezzo a voi? Non vengono forse dalle vostre passioni che combattono le vostre membra? Bramate e non able to possess and kill, covet and can not get, fight and make war! Not because you do not ask, ask and you do not get because you ask wrongly, to spend it on your pleasures. Faithless people!
not you know that loving the world is to hate God? So who wants to be a friend of the world is the enemy of God Or maybe you think that the scripture says in vain, until the Spirit loves us jealous that he has made to dwell in us? "(Giac.4 ,1-5).

Holy Spirit, I beg you to enlighten my mind with glare, which is necessary for me and for those who ask of me, and to support my weak will thank you with love and courage.
Divine holiness, lead me alla vetta della santità attraverso il lavoro continuo, paziente, docile alle tue premure.
La santità sei Tu ed io devo lasciarti vivere in me, assecondando la tua opera di perfezione.
Divino rinnovatore, rinnova tutto, rimuovi ogni male, ogni pericolo, ogni cattiveria, rifai tutto nuovo per me, tutto puro, tutto santo.
Divino vivificatore, anima della mia anima, dammi la forza di attestare e glorificare sempre, insieme con te il Figlio divino e di vivere per la sua gloria e morire nel suo amore.
Divino donatore, dammi i tuoi doni per contemplare Dio nella luce dei suoi misteri, per comprendere il vero valore della vita e delle cose e per amare tutti con pura carità, come se già fossi in cielo. Grazie! Amen!
- 3 Glory

0 comments:

Post a Comment